Are you passionate about making a difference in the lives of others? Do you believe that you should be paid more for achieving great results? Is the world of digital marketing and creative technology exciting to you? If you’ve answered YES to the above questions, you should explore a career in creative staffing as a Senior Recruiter with Onward Search!
Onward Recruiters sit at the intersection of our talent, our clients, our sales team, and our recruiters. They control the flow of information, and directly impact the success of every person they interact with!
Here at Onward, you will work in a highly collaborative environment with total commitment to customer service and integrity. You will compete against yourself every day to connect the strongest candidates with the most innovative companies.
Here's what your day will look like:
- Manage existing accounts to maintain and scale current business.
- Source, interview and qualify candidates on an ongoing basis via job boards, social networking sites, portfolio sites, internal database and networking events.
- Build and nurture a national pipeline of the best talent in the region.
Here’s what your career could look like:
- Recruiters can move into an Account Executive role if they love the thrill of the hunt, and have killer negotiation skills.
- Account Executives can move into Director-level Management, running their very own team of Recruiters.
- Directors can eventually run their own teams as Managing Directors, leading the sales and recruitment efforts of the entire office.
- Managing Directors can move into Regional VP positions, after showing they can motivate a team to deliver for our clients and change the lives of our candidates!
- Onward and Upward to the Executive Leadership team!
You’ll be very successful here if you:
- Have 3+ years of previous experience in the staffing industry, specifically in the digital marketing, creative or technical space
- Have at least one year of sales or account management experience in the staffing industry
- Demonstrate strong planning and organizational skills
- Have perfected the art of cold calling and cold emailing and are comfortable engaging with strangers over the phone, in person, or via email
- Have developed at sales philosophy that allows you to take a collaborative approach to new business development
- Have successfully managed the fast-paced flow of information across multiple teams, with shifting priorities, and deadlines
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution of higher education
Onward Search is a global recruitment and staffing provider for digital creative, marketing and technology professionals. We work on behalf of our talent, to enrich their lives by furthering their career. Onward Search offers excellent benefits with a highly motivated, enormously fun work environment, with expansive potential for personal growth. We are headquartered in Wilton, Connecticut, and our flagship office and training center is in Midtown Manhattan. We also maintain regional offices in major cities throughout the US. In 2014 we expanded our operations to London, UK and are seeking to launch operations throughout Europe, Canada and Asia.
Must be at least 18 years old. Onward Search is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test and background check prior to beginning employment. Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. AA/EOE/M/F/D/V.