Onward Search is looking for a Sales Development Representative to work in a support role along our marketing department and nationwide sales team. The Sales Development Representative’s role will focus on identifying new clients and setting meetings for our sales team as well as building our sales and recruitment pipeline in order to support our rapidly growing business.
- Work in conjunction with our Marketing team for lead generation; marketing team sends out email campaigns on a daily basis to generate leads
- Document conversations and emails with clients in our internal database
- Organize and categorize internal database to optimize marketing efforts
- Assist with sales efforts across all disciplines within Sales, Operations and Marketing
- Research, gather and leverage market insights to influence sales and marketing efforts
- Assist in the development and implementation of our sales and marketing strategies and processes
- Follow up on cold / old Leads
- B.A., B.B.A or B.S. Degree required, preferably in Marketing, Human Resources, Business Administration or Communications
- “Hunter” Mentality
- 1-2 Years of previous sales or account management experience
- Creative, digital and marketing focused sales/staffing/recruiting experience is a plus
- Experience with high volume creative staffing and sales
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Digital native with social platforms, research, portfolio websites and talent websites
- Ability to discern scalable talent and strong candidate portfolios
- Highly organized, high energy, timely, detail-oriented and fast-paced
- Superior communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
The right person will be brought on board immediately! Apply online and attach an updated resume for immediate consideration.
Onward Search is a global recruitment and staffing provider for digital creative, marketing and technology professionals. We work on behalf of our talent, to enrich their lives by furthering their career. Onward Search offers excellent benefits with a highly motivated, enormously fun work environment, with expansive potential for personal growth. We are headquartered in Wilton, Connecticut, and our flagship office and training center is in Midtown Manhattan. We also maintain regional offices in major cities throughout the US. In 2014 we expanded our operations to London, UK and are seeking to launch operations throughout Europe, Canada and Asia.
Onward Search, we work hard and we play hard, often coming together as a family for holiday parties, happy hours, intramural teams & offsite trips - complete with karaoke sing-offs, costume contests & paddleboard races. We encourage and empower all employees to be their best and strive for greatness. You’ll also be afforded the opportunity to participate in top industry events including SXSW, AdTech & the MX Conference. All our offices have an “open” format to promote collaboration. If you’re creative, driven, and downright hungry, drop us a line.
Onward Search is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test and background check prior to beginning employment. Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. AA/EOE/M/F/D/V. Must be at least 18 years old.