Onward ITG, a national IT Staffing company, specializing in cloud technologies, and offering a full range of recruiting, staffing, and talent management solutions to include contract staffing, consulting services and direct hire. When our clients need the additional support of specialized technology professionals to meet project milestones or increase the level of their most valuable asset – people - they turn to us.
Onward ITG is backed by Talivity, Inc., a leading investor in workforce solutions. Talivity’s Chairman, Kevin Clark, is a nationally recognized entrepreneur with a 30+year career track record of balancing rapid growth with profitable results, who has successfully pioneered the coming together of many advanced marketing, management, and technology initiatives.
About The Role
We are seeking an experienced operating executive to lead the national re-launch of a specialized niche, fully funded, cloud technologies IT staffing company. This Company, Onward ITG, is an affiliate of Onward Search, one of the fastest growing digital, creative and technology staffing companies with offices located throughout the United States and London, United Kingdom. The position requires senior management experience, as well as a proven track record of achievement, specifically in the IT Staffing Industry. The executive will be responsible for providing strategic leadership for the company by working with investors, Board of Directors and other affiliated Talivity management to establish long-range goals, strategies, plans and policies. The executive will be directly responsible for leading, mentoring and managing a team of Business Development and Recruitment professionals and be actively involved in the sales and business development function to drive new business and scale client accounts.
- 7+ years of Executive level experience, specifically within the IT staffing space
- 10+ years of hands on IT staffing experience, in both Business Development and Recruitment
- Familiarity with the primary Cloud Technology Providers: Amazon, Google, and Microsoft
- Previous experience managing to a P&L and driving profitability within the marketplace to exceed budgetary goals
- Keen attention to detail, along with strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize & execute on a plan
- Sharp, dynamic, creative and motivated to apply your entrepreneurial spirit
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
Onward ITG is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test and background check prior to beginning employment. Onward ITG is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. AA/EOE/M/F/D/V.