Manager, Recruiting Systems & Reporting - Wilton, Connecticut
Onward Search is actively seeking a Manager, Recruiting Systems & Reporting for our Wilton, CT office, to help bolster their staffing agency services.
Who we are
Onward Search is one of the nation’s fastest growing staffing agencies. We’re a group of passionate and energized individuals who are driven by a common goal: putting talented minds to work at some of the largest, and most well-respected business, brands and digital agencies around.
What we do
As a leading, national staffing agency our goal is to help great talent find great work. We help place skilled individuals in freelance/temp, temp-to-hire and permanent assignments--specializing in the digital, creative and marketing spaces. We staff nationally and operate out of 10 markets throughout the United States, as well as our international office located in London, England.
The role you’ll play
As the Manager, Recruiting Systems & Reporting, you’ll be chiefly responsible for helping our recruiters, business development professionals and account managers work more efficiently. You’ll accomplish this through two key functions; through the management and administration of our primary Applicant Tracking System (ATS), Bullhorn, and through managing a reporting infrastructure based on Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services.
In the management and application of Bullhorn, you’ll be responsible for working with leaders throughout the company to determine updates and modifications that can be made to the ATS in order to promote greater efficiency. You’ll then be responsible for working with Bullhorn to implement these updates and changes.
In regards to reports that you’ll be responsible for designing, developing and managing, these datasets are critical to our company's ability to learn from current practices, identify deficiencies in strategies, and highlight areas of improvement. All in all, these reports help every aspect of our organization “keep their eye on the ball,” so to speak, and work smarter.
Prior experience with Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services is required.
You will report directly to the President/COO.
- Bullhorn Management and Administration
- Updating and adjusting layouts of profile pages
- Troubleshooting bugs and reported issues
- Assessing new tools
- Supporting integration of new tools and vendors
- Developing and managing SOPs
- Working with business leaders to plan changes and improvements to the system’s configuration
- Design, Develop, and Deploy new reports using a combination of SQL, Visual Studio and Reporting Services
- Building ad-hoc reports and running ad-hoc data requests
- Build reports to improve operational processes for finance, marketing, and sales teams
- Managing/Creating tables, views, and store procedures in SQL
- Troubleshooting issues and questions driven by reporting
- Strong SQL skills are required
- Strong Excel skills are required
- Microsoft Reporting Services experience is a plus
- MS Visual Studio experience is a plus
- Fast learner
- Strong problem solving
Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for this position. Onward Search is a drug-free workplace and requires all prospective employees to pass a drug test and background check before beginning their tenure. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally.