Onward Search is a staffing agency with a global presence, dedicated to connecting talented digital creative professionals with some of the most innovative companies in the world. As the trusted employer to thousands of freelance professionals, we are committed to ensuring they are well informed of the resources, processes and procedures we’ve put in place for their benefit. The Operations Coordinator acts as a critical point of contact between our freelance employees, and our local offices. Our Operations Coordinators touch every aspect of our critical business operations, and provide a vital link to our employee base through exceptional customer service. Understanding how central this role is to our organization’s operations, the Operations Coordinator must have best-in-class attention to detail, proven experience managing compliance related activities, and a positive, engaging demeanor. For more information on what it takes to be an Ops Coordinator with Onward, please see the Requirements section below!
Here’s what your day would look like:
- Provide operational support to the Onward Search Office(s) under your purview. This includes but is not limited to:
- Delivering the highest quality customer care and service to our candidates
- Coordinating with our Freelance Employees (“talent”) to ensure all onboarding paperwork is updated and complete
- Verify that the paperwork is in compliance with state and federal mandates
- Work closely with our internal payroll department to assist in the collection of proper paperwork to allow for accurate weekly payroll processing
- Coordinate with our internal recruitment and sales teams to make necessary changes in our applicant tracking system to ensure compliance at all times
- Conduct routine audits to ensure that all required paperwork has been received from our employees and that all required vendor information is on file with our corporate headquarters
- Take incoming phone and online inquiries from employees, clients and vendors
- Work closely with our Senior Management team, across all offices, to provided additional support as needed
- Go home, recharge, and get ready to come back in and do it again the next day!
Everything sound good so far? Great! If you have the credentials listed below, please, APPLY TODAY. We can’t wait to meet you!
- 2+ years of experience in an administrative support, operations or compliance position
- Strong communication skills (in-person, over the phone, and via email)
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, including Microsoft Word & Excel
- Ability to quickly adapt to new processes and systems
- Ability to work independently, and proven experience exercising strong independent decision making
- Demonstrated planning and organizational skills
- Experience delivering high-quality customer care and service
- Bachelor’s Degree
Onward Search is a global recruitment and staffing provider for digital creative, marketing and technology professionals. We work on behalf of our talent, to enrich their lives by furthering their career. Onward Search offers excellent benefits with a highly motivated, enormously fun work environment, with expansive potential for personal growth. We are headquartered in Wilton, Connecticut, and our flagship office and training center is in Midtown Manhattan. We also maintain regional offices in major cities throughout the US. In 2014 we expanded our operations to London, UK and are seeking to launch operations throughout Europe, Canada and Asia.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws. AA/EOE/M/F/D/V.