Corporate Recruiter - New York, New York
Onward Search is a global recruitment and staffing provider for digital creative, marketing and technology professionals. We work on behalf of our talent, to enrich their lives by furthering their career. Onward Search offers excellent benefits with a highly motivated, enormously fun work environment, with expansive potential for personal growth. We are headquartered in Wilton, Connecticut, and our flagship office and training center is in Midtown Manhattan. We also maintain regional offices in major cities throughout the US. In 2014 we expanded our operations to London, UK and are seeking to launch operations throughout Europe, Canada and Asia.
We are currently looking for a Corporate Recruiter to join our internal Talent Acquisition team. This position will be based out of our NYC office. The Corporate Recruiter will be responsible for handling and managing the recruitment needs of our nationwide offices. The Corporate Recruiter will partner with internal stakeholders to understand the hiring needs of each market and be responsible for recruiting top talent to fill critical internal openings. The Corporate Recruiter will ideally come with experience in the staffing agency space.
- Manage full cycle recruiting process to meet various staffing goals across all levels within multiple business units
- Utilize creative internet and sourcing strategies to attract passive candidates
- Develop and implement strategic initiatives for recruiting diverse talent in a multi-site organization
- Work with hiring managers and interview teams to ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood, and candidates are assessed against appropriate criteria
- Develop strong relationships and partner with hiring managers, business leaders and HR
- Work closely with Hiring Managers to maximize effectiveness of recruiting process
- Regular follow up with the respective hiring managers and candidates to ensure timeliness of recruitment process
- Deliver the highest level of quality customer care and service
- 2+ years of recruiting experience
- Strong understanding and ability to recruit at all levels of the organization
- Clear understanding of the end-to-end recruitment lifecycle processes
- Experience in the creative/marketing/digital/interactive recruiting industry is helpful
- Experience in a collaborative environment that respects individuals and a total commitment to customer service and integrity
- Bachelor’s Degree
At Onward Search, we work hard and we play hard, often coming together as a family for holiday parties, happy hours, intramural teams & offsite trips - complete with karaoke sing-offs, costume contests & paddleboard races. We encourage and empower all employees to be their best and strive for greatness. You’ll also be afforded the opportunity to participate in top industry events including SXSW, AdTech & the MX Conference. All our offices have an “open” format to promote collaboration. If you’re creative, driven, and downright hungry, drop us a line.
Must be at least 18 years old. Onward Search is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test and background check prior to beginning employment. Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. AA/EOE/M/F/D/V.